This tournament venue sits in a impact crater formed in the year 2007. Later converted to a Liandri water supply station, it has now been drained for tournament play. Winter has set in on the Enidlareg-Ogop plane. Button your overcoat tournament players and prepare to experience all the gut splattering brutality that this sub-zero arctic paradise can offer you.
This the 32 player version of ONS-ZeroImpact. The changes for this version were made to be more accomodating for 32 player onslaught. What this really means is more vehicles and more weapons that will support 32 players on the map all at the same time.
This map was made for all the foot soldiers of Onslaught. It features a bi-directional troop mover that can transport you 350 degrees around the map. It also uses jump pads, built just off of the troop mover, that transports you to nodes on some of the high areas of the map and to areas towards the middle nodes.
Changes from the Original Version:
* Added shock, avril, flak & link to all lockers. Plus more weapons everywhere else.
* More vehicles and better Node to vehicle ballance, in other words, less Scorps and more of everything else.
* Troop mover beltway has been widened.
* Better backside access to the middle node area.
* Updated skybox.
* Cut terrain path from core up to nodes 1-2.
* Cosmetic changes to numerous to mention.
|Ratings (4 total, 3.5 average rating, last rated February 2, 2022)||