TwosretRock was one of my later maps for 2k3 - in which I put the idea of small, detailed maps to good use to produce something that was fun to play - while not being too large. However the orginal suffered from being a touch too small and spammy, along with the fact that it was maybe a touch too easy to get the flag out and hide. As a result this remastering has completly redone the central area - both in outside looks and inside layout - to make it larger and less complex in the hope to solve the problems mentioned above.
* Side middle tier routes have been removed and spawns now placed there
* Low routes now join up in the centre
* New high route added from the centre - to flag bases
* Lifts in centre have been replaced by a central jumppad
* General Bug and graphical fixes that annoyed me in the original
Hope these alterations keep the level fun and improve the map. Enjoy.
|Ratings (7 total, 3.86 average rating, last rated February 28, 2016)||