Here we are, a year later, with some changes to my experiment with Elliot Cannon's classic Grinder. I got some feedback on the first version and have tried to change it for the better. Lighting has gotten a make-over, so it's not so monochromatic anymore. ( still not completely satisfied, though !) All textures now have detail textures as I completely forgot about that in the first version. Emitters has been changed for the better, both for performance and looks. Filesize has decreased a little ( not much ) as I got rid of an easter-egg and some other stuff too. Collision models have been added to a lot of the staticmeshes. They didn't have any before and that may have been the cause of poor framerates. Coronas have been set to high detail, so I hope all in all the level runs much better now.
|Ratings (11 total, 4.73 average rating, last rated 4 months, 27 days ago)||