Last week when I first released this map, I rushed it in order to get it into the Unreal4Ever contest, and there did turn out to be some minor glitches. Although I really regret having to re-release it, here is the final-final version, v3. Changes are as follows:
- The grass texture is more realistic; I originally purposely chose a pixellated texture because I wanted it to feel pretty old school. Several people complained about this, and as such I decided to please the masses.
- I reduced the staticmesh count by a couple of hundred staticmeshes, by replacing several piles of skulls with mini piles of skulls, and since I took out so many, I added a few (grass staticmeshes) back in here & there for good looks.
- I reskinned the demon towers to look more like they did in the original, with black interiors. Looks a lot nicer.
- repathed the bots. Even less jumping-to-their-death action! I completely removed the attempt of pathing the ConstatLoop lifts; this was even more of a pain because they were previously standing on lifts while waiting for lifts that they had to JUMP to get to... Not an easy task.
- I increased the AmbientLighting to 4, which should help with the board being too dark.
|Ratings (3 total, 3.33 average rating, last rated March 29, 2013)||