For 50 years now, Unreal Tournament takes place on Leviathan and much has changed since then. The asteroid recources has been overmined, so on most places where asteroid surface was visible before - now it's only metal, and the lights are in low power mode. It's only a matter of time when all of the fuel will be burned out, after that Leviathan will not be able to produce any false vacuum that now protects him from The Galron's String. This will be the end of Leviathan's story. Latest statesment from Liandry corp. Declines that they have any interest in saving Leviathan.
- Look for the shieldbelt in the pit and watch out for the gravity.
- Galeida Anomaly is filed with negative pressure. You are dead in 5 seconds.
- If you find yourself alone in the void beneath the hull - you then must be quick! Pick up the warhead and don't go back.
- Firecontrol fires that same warhead beneath the ship. Here you've got ~ 3 seconds to kill.
- Respawntime of the warhead is 180 seconds.
- Don't wait for armor inside the machine.
- Behind the door is a medical bay.
- Jumpboots have it's purpose. Near.
- Teleporters on the bridge are old (based on gravimetric field) and they can do harm specially in 200% gamespeed.
- Leviathan is also equipped with two new teleporters (at the aft) with resonant gravimetric pressure inside.
- The rest of teleporters are made after the arena was established in 2293.
|Ratings (10 total, 3.6 average rating, last rated April 18, 2015)||