A large open area with two buildings placed in the center. This is a tiny, frantic, fast-paced map. You're going to need some good cover by teammates to cap in this level!
A classic case of not judging a book by its cover. At first glance, Anarchy Halls is an incredibly simple map: just a series of boxes with other boxes in them. However, if you get 10-20 Unreal Tournament players together, the outlook quickly changes. The map changes from a simple matter of running back and forth a few times to a non-stop speed trip.
Changes from previous version:
- Jump pad air control
- Colored jump pads
- Half hour custom soundtrack
- Stinger removed from spawn points, placed behind jump boots
- Crossbars connecting the two roofs
- Twice as much graffiti, now as meshes, so should be visible to a lot more people
- OVERTIME TRIGGER - when the map goes into overtime, invisibilities spawn on the new crossbars, one for each side of the map. This should prevent stalemates. Madness!
The map plays a lot faster and harder now. No longer can you just aim for the top of the arc when flag runners hit the jump pads.
|Ratings (2 total, 3.5 average rating, last rated March 02, 2012)||