In 2279 The Liandri Mining Corperation acquired several defensive satellites from Pure Research Corp. Liandri has spent the past two and a half decades refurbishing these abandoned installations for Tournament use. This facility is one such satellite located in orbit around the planet Paradime, commissioned to defend the high concentration of Tridium found in its massive rings.
First and foremost, this is a remake of a map called DM-1on1-Pure released by Sdruifos in 2008.
This version aims to fix collision issues and take on a completely different look, while having similar gameplay as the original map. Much of the BSP (map geometry) is the same.
Some of the key differences include:
* Differently shaped staircases in the rocket launcher and belt areas
* All staircases have proper blocking volumes to make staircases behave like ramps and block all projectiles so that projectiles like rockets, flak, bio always collide with the stairs instead of going through them.
* Improved shock rifle area (larger, more space to fight)
* Somewhat larger walkways near flak.
* Rocket launcher has been moved to bottom of stairs to remove line of sight from 50armor, increase distance from stinger, and make it easier to grab from lower areas of the room.
* Dropoff leading to belt has been significantly enlarged so that it's easier to dodge down to belt.
* Wall dodging from 50armor to biorifle has an improved landing ledge.
* Doorway near 50armor has been enlarged so that you can enter and exit easier.
* Most walls have blocking volumes to help reduce collision issues when wall dodging.
Requires the Titan Pack
PC and PS3 versions available
|Ratings (5 total, 5 average rating, last rated February 27, 2016)||