The Tournament Biohealography Center -- nicknamed by Tournament competitors as "The HealPod" due to the large healing receptacle that can be found at the epicenter of its architecture. Construction of this facility started in 2285 and was completed in the year 2291. Its purpose has remained the same to this day -- to provide the competitors with the ability to self-administer aid as quickly as possible to their injuries during the short time allotted between matches. There have been many regulations instated by the Tournament Commission to prohibit the discharging of weapons within the facility but Tournament competitors rarely follow this rule. Remake of the classic UT map by Cliff Bleszinski.
Just converting my UT2003 version to UT2004. Here are some of the changes:
1. Changed Rocket Launcher in the dark, little corridor to a Grenade Launcher and grenades.
2. Changed lightning gun in red circular room to classic sniper. The orange circular room retains the lightning gun.
3. Level much brighter. Lighting increased/added subtle ambient lighting in other places.
4. Fixed issue with phantom meshes. Large center mesh and the four light meshes surrounding removed. Z-fighting.
5. Fixed Invisibility pickup not showing properly on clients in multiplayer.
6. Change player count from 4-8 to 6-10.
7. Ambient sounds were loud. I toned it down to an acceptable level. No wonder I would get a headache playing this map.
8. Replaced the shield bases with default '04 sized pickup bases.
9. Decreased healpod health from +15 to +10.
10. Replaced all constant movers with ClientMovers.
11. Removed some crap antiportals. Added some good ones.
12. Fixed the crusher buttons so that you won't trigger the plunger/crusher if you jump over the button.
13. Made the secret door stay open a little longer. If the door closes before you get out, there is still a switch in there you can hit to open the door.
|Ratings (15 total, 4.13 average rating, last rated September 16, 2018)||