Team Deathmatch map for Air Buccaneers. Every team has 4 small ships and 1 battleship.
--- Changes in V.3 ---
- I've rebuilt the bases; In previous versions the battleship was kind of blocking the cogs from taking of. In this version every ship is placed next to eachother, and not in front of eachother. [This new base design has also fixed the problem of the bots falling to death]
- Changed the skybox; I got some positive comments about the Village-Duel skybox. So I changed the old yellowish skybox to this new brown-reddish skybox.
- Added ImprovedGliders made by <br>; It's now possible to glide to cogs. Every ship has it's own glider which, when you target your 'empty hands' on it, gives you info about the ship it will glide to.
For example: "Glide to Kauki II [Ship Name], Lumbering Wreck [Health Status]. Crew : Aatavi, Jaakoppi [People that are on the ship]"
- Added lights in the trophy room.
- TDM-Village is also playable with SmartBot v.0.2 made by <br>. The files that are needed are included in this file.
--- Changes in V.3.1 ---
- Changed to V.2.0 of ImprovedGliders made by <br>; This new version fixes the missing info in multiplayer.
- After a discussion on the official ABU Forum, I decided that only the battleship will have an ImprovedGlider. All the gliders to the cogs are removed.
- Redone the fly-pathing for the bots.
--- Changes in V.3.2/CPB ---
- Added a map (Press 'M' to see).
- Removed the gliders at the top of the basetowers. Added lifts instead to bring you savely back into the base.
- Fixed some issues involving the flight pathing.
|Ratings (2 total, 2.5 average rating, last rated May 20, 2010)||