I created another remix of DM-Spacenoxx because the other remakes didn't fit my taste. Perhaps you find the other remakes better, that's a matter of opinion. But I ask you to dl this version and help me to find bugs and flaws.
I tried to make a Spacenoxx-remix (not remake) that fits the UT2k3 physics and movement-system. You will notice that the height/width ratio is different from the original. I wanted to add the pillar-trick-jump from the original, that all other remakes lack (to my knowledge). You have to use the outer supports to land on their top and from there do another double-jump or dodge to reach the upper ring. I also added a bit of new geometry to add to the original gameplay. Find out the jumps and dodges for yourself.
Oh, and you should look for the secret areas (there are two of them).
This is Beta 1, there will be a Beta 2 before the final release.
In this version the following isn't implemented yet:
* Full botsupport (bots are supported yet, but no AI-Scripts have been done.In the final I want the bots to do all the tricky stuff in that map)
* No Fallback materials for older gfx-cards set.
* The skybox still lacks some detail.
* For the final I will add more sounds for the ambient feel.
* Some graphical detail is missing.
* The map isn't optimized yet (but still runs better than DM-Antalus on my machine.)
* In the secret areas I still use some dummy textures.
* You still need the DE and EPIC Bonuspack installed. (WIll be changed for the final)
|Ratings (5 total, 3.8 average rating, last rated March 13, 2013)||