A large, structure with sci-fi overtones and a mix of indoor and open-air sections.
The sheer gorgeousness of this map just blows my mind -- to think that I've created this and come so far in my mapping abilities. I have improved so much after this being my 11th map... MurderPlayground being the 13th. Structured-Night is 14th. Anyway, I especially loved working with this map. My ideas just flew naturally and smoothness. No creative block what so ever.
So without further explanation, this bundle of pictures will speak more words, more accurately than I can.
Literally rest your eyes on these screenshots. They are available at the link to my forums post below in very high and large quality screen shots as well. You will see more of them as well.
Note: I did not realize that all emitters did not show the emitters in the picture, however I assure you they are all there; For the lights; For the jump pads; For the smoke vent as well. My apologies.
Changes from previous version:
* Fog distance atmostphere
* Colored lighting for lava
* Complete lag fix issue
* KIN logos and website appear, with even one on a scoreboard
* Lava textures and water textures changed from unlit to lit which looks worlds better
* Light emitter on bottom floor of large room centered more correctly above lava
* Skybox perception much improved with a less amount of fog blocking the goodlooking skybox
* Redeemer spawn for the other gametypes now has a window to see when it is back inside the small elevator lift
* Scrolling upward computer text in main room and one of the textures fixed to how it was meant to be initially
* Bitmap improved in an area that has issues connecting with individual bsp vertices correctly with the projector
|Ratings (3 total, 4 average rating, last rated June 25, 2015)||