News: Repost: Translation Help needed

FreakinMeany FreakinMeany — April 02, 2012
We're looking for individuals to help with translation for Mapraider 2.0. If you or someone you know has a knowledge of gaming terminology, and is interested in donating some time to translate small bits of text from English, please contact us and let us know.

Based on Mapraider traffic over the last few years, we're hoping to start with translations for Dutch, French, German and Spanish, but any contributions are welcome and appreciated.
Subscribe (Text is inserted via code, leave as-is)

Comments

• FreakinMeany FreakinMeany — October 03, 2012
    @szogyenyi - Yes, definitely! I'm working on getting the site up and running for you all to test the localizations with. Will let you know as soon as it's ready to go.
  • szogyenyi szogyenyi — October 04, 2012
    @FreakMeany - I am ready with the Hungarian translation, so i can test it by the time when you get the site up ;)
  • Metalfist Metalfist — October 13, 2012
    "this project has been locked down due to quota violations. Please, contant this project's owner."
    What now?
  • GEx GEx — October 13, 2012
    Same here! :/
  • FreakinMeany FreakinMeany — October 15, 2012
    Whoops! Sorry guys. Should be fixed now.
  • Metalfist Metalfist — October 15, 2012
    nope still see it
  • GEx GEx — October 21, 2012
    I still can't translate eigher :( really wanted to finish this...
  • FreakinMeany FreakinMeany — October 21, 2012
    Sorry guys. I'm working with the company who runs the site to try and fix it. Will let you know as soon as we're back to working order.
  • FreakinMeany FreakinMeany — October 22, 2012
    Yeesh. Okay, after a bit of painful discussion with the company it's finally been (sort of) resolved. You should be able to go in and finish your work, GEx.

The other remaining translations will have to wait though -- it turns out that the plan I've paid for can only host one other language other than English due to how many words Mapraider 2 has. I've downloaded the work in progress for French and German and will re-upload them for completion once I can.
  • GEx GEx — October 22, 2012
    Thanks! Time to get back to work ;)
    I'll have to be a bit quicker though, because from 1st of November to 1st of December, I'll be busy making a map for a ut99 map contest at http://www.ut99.org . Wanna join? :lol:

Recent News

Subscribe

Be notified via email when new comments are posted in this discussion.

Unsubscribe

Stop receiving email notifications when new comments are posted in this discussion.