Can't install .unr maps

tiamat tiamat — January 01, 2007
Hello there, I'm god_tiamat and I need help! I have ut2004 with the latest updates but I can't install maps with the .unr suffix. My setup is a custom Intel 3.0 Ghz CPU, Nvidia 5900 GPU (Yeah, I know it's OLD!!) 1GB ddr2 RAM.
300 GB HD. Oh, I can't get UMOD's to install either, says I have to have UT2004 installed. What? It IS installed!!
Thanks in advance for any help...
god_tiamat the magnificent :)
Subscribe (Text is inserted via code, leave as-is)

Comments

• THEXFILES THEXFILES — January 01, 2007
    .UNR IS A UT99 MAP, WONT WORK WITH UT2004
  • tiamat tiamat — January 02, 2007
    Originally posted by THE(X)FILES: ".UNR IS A UT99 MAP, WONT WORK WITH UT2004"

Thanks THE (X)FILES... How come so many new maps are for UT99? Thought it was OLD stuff!
  • THEXFILES THEXFILES — January 02, 2007
    It is old, some people just never step up and move on in the future. If you ever played ut99 its like a old version of nintendo graffix, I played it for about 3 games and deleted it, why play a old game with poor graffix when you can play the same game with higher quality graffix and better game play, never made any sense to me either.2007 will be out soon, and that engine will show off alot better graffix than 2004.
  • tiamat tiamat — January 03, 2007
    Originally posted by THE(X)FILES: "It is old, some people just never step up and move on in the future. If you ever played ut99 its like a old version of nintendo graffix, I played it for about 3 games and deleted it, why play a old game with poor graffix when you can play the same game with higher quality graffix and better game play, never made any sense to me either.2007 will be out soon, and that engine will show off alot better graffix than 2004."

Thanks for the info... BTW, I found a site that claims to fix the .UMOD problems faced by us users some times. Haven't had time to try it but the URL is: planetunreal.com/mutation/utils.shtml

god_tiamat :)

Subscribe

Be notified via email when new comments are posted in this discussion.

Unsubscribe

Stop receiving email notifications when new comments are posted in this discussion.